04 april 2014

Mysterie Quiltnieuws

Every now and then I have had time to work on the 4 blocks for the Mysteryquilt from this year.
We started a Facebook group for it! The pictures of the other members inspire me and I finished the fourth block while I was at my bee. I embroidered the spider cob with silverthreat. Not very easy to do, but it looks like a real one when the light hits it! 

And look who is on her way to her quilt bee!!!

Here they are: 


I am ready for the June issue of Quiltnieuws!!!

Happy Quilting,
Rose-Anne

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat een leuke oplossing voor de vlag Rose-Anne!! Daar ben ik ook nog niet over uit wat ik daar mee ga doen. Leuke blokken!!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. What lovely blocks, but my favorite is Miss Sue Bonnet with her bag of goodies. That is soooo cute!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen