13 mei 2012

little projects

This past week, I finished 2 small projects. I love those things that are done in half a day.
The lady with hat was a kit we received at the last regio dag from the Nederlandse quiltersgilde. It is now on display at a home for the elderly together with some other small items from my friends and me.
using the quilt halo from Sharon Schamber

design by Wendy Vosters



The tulip was a project I started in the US as a workshop. I finished it yesterday morning and gave it to a friend who turned 60.
design by Laurel Anderson



Happy sewing,
Rose-Anne

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Beautiful little projects and gifts you've made. I've been reading about the quilting halo but have never known anyone using it. How do you like it?
    Happy Mothers Day!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. I would like to know as well about that halo! The lady looks good! I think you have to teach me your skills! I recognize the flower needle box! Is that the one we made in Singapore?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen