04 maart 2012

Welcome home darling



Finally my darling has arrived safely in my new home. I had to amputate the Singapore plug and put a Dutch one on so I could send her off to be serviced. ( Rijkers in Veghel)
To my surprise I noticed something strange when I took her home again. She is a little naughty girl, because she came back with a tattoo !!!



But we talked about it and everything is fine again.
I am very glad we are together again and hope we can spend as much time together as possible!!

Happy sewing!!

Rose-Anne

2 opmerkingen:

  1. I bet she moves like never before! And so modern with a tattoo on her hip!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Good luck to you both! I'm sure you'll have many happy hours together, now that you are in your new home, the boxes are unpacked and you have a brand new sewing room. Can't wait to see what you are going to make.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen