19 maart 2012

Organizing my sewing room

This weekend my son helped me putting up some shelves. Now I have to do the rest!!
I have found some treasures while unpacking and reorganizing. On a photo board, I made myself while living in Shanghai, I stuck some pictures from quilt outings in the US. And finally I can display my quilts on the wooden rack I bought while traveling to the Amish community in Indiana.



hiding my fabric stash from the sun

my Amish wooden laundry rack with quilts


Some pictures I found while going through all my papers. I stuck them on my Chinese fabric covered photo board.

Anita, myself and Angel in Paducah

Donna and myself at the quilt-in

In Paducah with Eleanor Burns
Now the final clean up and I am ready for big things!!!

Happy sewing,

Rose-Anne

2 opmerkingen: