09 maart 2012

Mystery part 5

Last week it was time to go to de Quilterij in Den Bosch for part 5 of the mystery quilt. I am only making the 'Little Carrousel' and not the full size version. Just enough work to be able to finish in time for the next part. I love the design so far and wonder what the end result will look like. But I have to be patient and trust Françoise.

part 5


Part 5 is another stitchery. To trace the little horse I had to wait until the sun was strong enough. For tracing the pattern I use the frixion ballpen from Pilot. Those were a big hit in the US when I lived there. I bought a red, blue and black one. Removable by ironing, very easy to use.


part 1

parts 2 and 4

part 3
Happy sewing!!


Rose-Anne

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Your blocks are really lovely. They are all so different and I'm curious to see how it all comes together.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen